Key take-aways from the webinar:
- How has the Eye Bank (Ontario) donor tissue processing been affected during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Risk of COVID-19 from Cornea transplants
- Amniotic membrane options
- Recent advances at the eye bank – pre-stripped, pre-punched DMEK
- Advancing innovation at the eye bank with Double P2 (pre-stripped, pre-punched, pre-marked, pre-loaded) DMEK
- Patient selection for DMEK and Pre-operative planning
- Geuder Insertor set-up and DMEK tissue preparation
- DMEK in pseudophakic eye, Phaco/IOL + DMEK
- Post-operative tips
- Managing tight DMEK scrolls
- Managing iatrogenic epithelial defects
If you would like to receive more information on the Geuder DMEK implantation cannula, BioDOptix dehydrated amniotic membrane or Thealoz Duo preservative-free eye drops, please complete the form below and we will get back to you.
Enjoy viewing the recorded webinar!